Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Little Less Pink Please

So there has been a change in our blog color Mark said he had enough pink in his life. So I am going to change our blog with the seasons to make it more interesting. Here are some pic's from the weekend.



Leandra decided now that she is 3 she was big enough to ride on the mower with daddy. Something Mark has been asking her to do almost every weekend sinced we moved in. Leandra would always say "When I get bigger, I will daddy" Well I guess she is bigger. Another Thing she has decided since she has turned 3 is that she is too big to fit down the bath tub drain so now she like to stay in the tub until every last drop of water has drained down.


This weekend Mark organized and hosted the Stockmans Both at the Elk Grove Harvest festival. The Scarecrow is supposed to be my dad. Can't you see the resemblance? The Pumpkin was carved by Mark's partner in crime, Tim( red shirt next to mark).

2 comments :

Mr. Iverson said...

Nice hat, Mark!

Anonymous said...

Never to much pink!!!

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers