Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Fun!


On our family night this past Monday we had some pumpkin fun. We thought it would be fun to let Leandra decide how to carve our pumpkin we thought wrong. She picked a very scary looking face, so then I picked a cat. She was ok with the cat idea. Mark went to work. Leandra watched and was very interested in the goo that came out of the pumpkin but didn't want to touch it. She was very impressed with the cat and how it glowed once Mark finished the carving. Then Leandra and I made pumpkin cookies and decorated them with chocolate chips which mostly went into Leandra's tummy. Leandra painted her little pumpkin, after she bipitie bopitie booed it turn ing it into a coach for Cinderella. While Jesslyn slept on the couch.

2 comments :

Mr. Iverson said...

It looks like you guys had fun.

The Draper Family said...

How cute is Jesslyn?! I love that picture of her asleep on the couch...

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers