Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I sorry 'bout that Mommy.


Here is a little story about a 3 year old and a bathroom......

The other day while I was taking a shower before a play date at our house Leandra was watching TV in our room ( at least that is where I put her when I got into the shower.) Sometime while I was in the shower she came into the bathroom and turned on our tub. Oh by the way our bathroom is carpeted and the bathtub spout can be spun around over the carpet. When I was finished in the shower I stepped out onto a very soggy carpet! I turned off the water and asked Leandra why she turned it on. She informed me that she just wanted too. I explained that she made a very big mess and she needed to help clean it up. She replied. "Sorry 'bout that mess Mommy." So while I am finding ever towel in the house and looking for our wet vac hook up Leandra takes off all her clothes and gets into the shower. I came back to find her covered in body wash. So I turned on the shower to rinse her and she decides that she does not want to take a shower so she comes screaming and running out. We had 15 minutes before people would be at our house. Soap is every where!!! All I could say was why? Why? Why? And all Leandra kept replying was "I sorry 'bout that mommy!" We got her cleaned up and redressed. And I managed to get some clothes on before our guests arrived!



Please pray for my brother Garrett. He is in some legal trouble and may be facing some prison time. He has a hearing on November 20th. Pray also for my parents. Our family is in the middle of some serious spiritual warfare! Thank you to those already praying we feel the comfort from those prayers.

1 comment :

Katie said...

Don't you love three year olds??!! Funny story, thanks for sharing.

I will definately keep your family in my prayers.

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers