Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Visit From A Friend!

My good friend Kathy from WA came for a visit to celebrate her birthday. Her husband Kyle, sent her here for a surprise! And so celebrate we did. We went to Chevy's and had an Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone.( I am finishing up the last piece as I type....... sooo good) Our family enjoyed getting to know Reese (the newest addition to their family) better too. What a cutie! He is 10 days younger than Jesslyn. We had a lot of laughs, great conversations and fun being creative together, something I love to do with Kathy. I was so glad that I could be her birthday surprise.




Kathy is one of those special life long friends that you don't have to see or talk to everyday to know you can pick up where you left off the last time you were together, and know the time you are together will be great! I am already looking forward to the next time we can get together!

No comments :

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers