Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fun With Daddy-O

Leandra and Mark love to make tents out of our couch cushion's. They build them and then I knock them down. I am the Mommyzila! You never know when she will attack. Leandra screams and runs. It's great! And now that Jesslyn is crawling she is my knock down assistant. It is so fun to see Mark play with Leandra. I think I enjoy watching them play together more than almost anything. I hope that they can continue their wonderful relationship as Leandra gets older. Mark is a great father. He takes good care of his girls. It makes me love him more and more each time I witness him with Leandra and Jesslyn.

1 comment :

The Draper Family said...

That is so cute! I love it! Aren't Dads fun?!

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers