BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
So I last left you as we began our tile project. We have finished the tile part but we are still waiting on some furniture and rugs so I wanted to wait until we have everything together before I post about that very, very, very strenuous project. So here is a little catch up post. Leandra had drive in movie night at church with her bible club. She and Mark put her cardboard car together and then Leandra and I painted it. We celebrated Easter. We had a beautiful sunny day for an egg hunt 77 degrees to be exact. The kid's had fun finding eggs both at my parents and at Mark's parents house. Then my mom had an adult egg hunt which was a big hit since cash was involved. Then our good friends the Georgia's from WA came for a visit. Our girls played together so well . We had 5 girls sleeping in 1 bedroom. Leandra was in heaven. And then this last weekend Leandra was a flower girl in my cousin Janee's wedding. Leandra took her job very seriously and was the perfect flower girl. Then she danced the night away. We had to drag her off the dance floor. It was too cute. Jesslyn and her cousin Dexter had fun dancing together too. So that sums up everything since my last post. Sorry to keep you waiting.



No comments :
Post a Comment