BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
So here it is the middle-end of August and I haven't posted all summer. It seems that time has gotten away from me and I haven't been able to attend to my blog business. We have had a very exciting and busy summer. And I am sad that school has already started for Leandra along with some new responsibilities for me. Leandra is now in Transitional Kindergarten. A choice we are more than happy with and thank full the Lord provided us with the opportunity to send her. Leandra is growing into a wonderful, caring and loving girl. She wants everyone to be her friend. I love to watch her as she takes care of her sister an cousins. Jesslyn is a wonderfully self potty trained, stubborn ornery 2 year old, but just after she has done something that will make you scream, she wants to cuddle up into your arms for a hug and kiss. I am doing some child care for a few friends to make some extra fun cash. And next week I start back to school my self. Hopefully to finish with my ECE AA in about 3 years. Mark is working ever so hard at the bank with his new branch manager position. I am so proud of how well he is doing and doing everything he can to make the new job and his family life balance. He is a great people manager and with all the new challenges he is facing still has a positive attitude. Our life is busy but organized and now that school has started we will miss the spontaneous days of summer. Soooo Grandma G I will hopefully be able to up date this more often. So here are some pictures to catch up on, they include Leandra's ballet open house, a visit to Fairtale Town with Dexter, camping at Rollins Lake, Leandra's pre-school completion program, Jesslyn's 2nd birthday, trip to WA, Leandra's 2inch haircut by mommy, Birth of Violet, the Children's Discovery Museum on our trip to Medford, OR, Leandra's last soccer game, Trip to Half Moon Bay and the first day of school.
REMODEL
I know I have been promising this for a long time so here are the pictures from our remodel. I am still waiting on a few more items for the wall in the dinning room but other than that we are finished and we LOVE it! It is so nice to have a house the way you like it, instead of fixing everything up when you want to sell.BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.



3 comments :
I love the pictures. Nice sandcastle Mark! I love the house. Great job on the changes. Praying for you guys all the time.
That looks really good!
It looks like you guys have had a fun summer! Glad to see all your pictures of the house, it looks great!!
Post a Comment