Monday, September 22, 2014

Airplanes and Outer Space

                     Outer Space
Last week we had a blast studying Outer  Space with our Science buddies the Hill's. We examined the nucleus of a comet, made our very own comets, galaxy dough and witnessed the effects of a meteorite. I am so thankful I get to teach all about outer space from a biblical perspective. I love my Answers in Genesis Science Curriculum. I am awe struck by the magnificence of our Creator as we learn about God's Design for Heaven and Earth. 
                      Comet Nucleus 
                          Comets
                      Galaxy Dough
Look out LPS there is a meteorite coming
                   
                          Airplanes
Also we started our book study on the Childhood of The Wright Brothers. The girls had a great time designing and flying their own airplane. Leandra name her airplane Leandra's Flyway. Jesslyn named hers The Rainbow Jet. Leandra's plane got stuck in the tree and they had to use the broom to get it out. Jesslyn's plane preformed an amazing loop to loop trick and then land smoothly on the grass. 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh wow fun I wish I had a teacher like you maybe I would of liked science. Love the planes.

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers