Saturday, March 03, 2007

What a week!

Ok so it is the middle of the night and I can't sleep because Mark is not home and I am hearing every little bump in our house. Plus I am reading a murder mistery so that isn't helping either. So I thought I would get caught up on our blog. It has been a crazy week. And the weekend isn't going to be any better. So let me break it down for you.....

Last Friday Jesslyn started crawling and is now very quick! I can't even blink anymore and she is into something.


Last Saturday we went to Tulare to visit Mark's Grandma and Grandpa Webster. It was a great time, we went to the park, fed the ducks, played cards, had tons of Ice Cream and Grandpa Chocolate Surup and Grandma got me hooked on this murder mistery novel.
Then on Tuesday the girls and I went with my mom, sister and nephew to vistit my Grandpa Gilton. It was nice to see him it had been awhile that I had been to his house. Almost 2 years I think.



On Tuesday night we helped our friends Brandon and Jeanne paint the house they are moving into.

On Wednesday morning Leandra had her first ballet class! She loves it. It was so fun to watch her. She was beaming with excitement. Then after ballet class we went to the libray for story time.









On Wednesday night we helped Brandon and Jeanne again but this time Mark hung a ceiling fan and I scrub the yucky bath tub.
On Thurday I headed over to my sister's to help her pack up her old kitchen and then we unloaded the boxes into her new kitchen.

On Thurday night we had our Bible study group over for dinner.

On Friday afternoon I helped Larin unpack a few more items and then at 2:30pm headed over to First Baptist Church to get in line to enrole Leandra in preschool. And that is where Mark is now. Registration is actually Saturday but inorder to get in you have to wait over night. We are number 6 in line so I'm pretty sure Leandra is getting in. But it is soooooo crazy!
Today I will go trade places with Mark around 7:00 am so he can come home and sleep a few hours before he helps Larin and Cody move into their new house right a round the corner from us! We are so excited to have them live so close! It will be so much fun! We have lots of plans for late night scrapbooking!
So in a nut shell that is our life. Crazy!

1 comment :

Eric and Julie Georgia said...

Well, life can't get any crazier than that! Mark should get an award for that, Eric wouldn't have done that! Must be a pertty good school.

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers