What a great weekend! We had such a fun time at Half Moon Bay. It started off a little rocky but it ended great. On Sunday while we were driving there Jesslyn cried most of the 2 1/2hr drive. Marks grandparents Camper is old and noisy and as I discovered the back seat is very bumpy. Once we got there and got settled it was very windy and cold. Leandra and Mark had some fun on the beach while Jesslyn and I tried to stay warm and nap in the camper. That night before bed Jesslyn cried for an hour and 20 mins straight. Both Mark and I at one piont said lets just go home. But after I took Jess out for a little walk she went right to sleep. The next day was great. The sun was out and it was much warmer. We enjoyed a long walk and a great time playing in the sand. Leandra loved every minute of it. It was worth the crying the night before just to see how much fun she had. Oh and Jesslyn is still pooping sand. :) 






2 comments :
Great Family Picture!
What fun it looks like you had... I love the picture of Mark and Leandra
Post a Comment