Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Mark's 30th

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

This year Mark had 3 Birthday celebrations. I shared my day with him at my parents house. Then Mark's parents took us out to a great birthday place Joe's Crab Shack. Where Mark was the King Crab and had to do the Hula while the entire restaurant sang Happy Birthday! It was great! Then for a nice celebration getaway we took a trip to Palm Springs. Mark was able to golf 2 of the days we were there one of which was his birthday. I loved getting him all to myself as I caddied for him ( driving the golf cart is now one of my new favorite hobbies.) It was a refreshing trip. As Mark looked back at himself over the past 30 years and made goals for his future he was able to embrace 30. Happy Birthday Mark. I look forward to may more birthday getaways with you.

2 comments :

Mr. Iverson said...

Welcome to the 30 club, Mark! I expect more maturity now. :) Great pictures. I like the golf form. Was that a good shot or a bad shot? I like the golfing outfits also. You look like you are a part of the PGA!

Sean said...

Hey bro, Happy Birthday! I'm glad that your day was a special one. It's fun that you were able to go golfing on your birthday. Welcome to the 30 club, here's to another great 30 years!
~Sean

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers