Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's next?




Our second born is nothing like our first born. Apart from her blue eyes and dirty blond hair she has been the opposite of her big sister from birth. Each day with Jesslyn is wonderful yet frightening. I never know what she is going to do next. Jesslyn started 2008 with an appointment to a Ear Nose and Throat specialist to have an inch and a half of cotton removed from her right nostril, she had shoved up there sometime in December. We noticed a dreadful odor come from our sweet 18month old around mid-December but no one (the Doctor) could figure out what it was. Therefore long story short sent us to the more expensive ENT. Since then the adventure with Jesslyn would include .... cleaning poop off of her entire crib and surrounding areas, cleaning up a table covered in salt, helping her get her foot unstuck between the wall and the crib and then spanking her for trying to climb out of the crib, icing a bumped head after she stood on her step stool on top of the coffee table and fell off, and finding out that the reason my cell phone didn't work was because Jesslyn gave it a bath in the toilet. ( Leandra informed me of that hours later after I was trying to make a call and the phone wouldn't dial.) Reading this I'm sure you are thinking does this mother ever watch her child? To my defense Jesslyn moves at lighting speeds and most of these things happen while I am making a meal or at "nap" time. Jesslyn has the best facial expressions and is great at folding her arms and saying no with the best frown I have ever seen. She has more attitude that her 4 year old sister. I am afraid very afraid.

3 comments :

Eric and Julie Georgia said...

How can you not love her! I just can't believe how BIG she has gotten. She was just a baby when we say her last, are you sure that is your baby? Are you bringing the girls in Feb? Miss you guys

adriene said...

No,It's just me! Kyle is coming down here we are doing a switch. Are you guys still thinking about coming down?

adriene said...

Oh and I love that girl tons! She is a blast.

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers