Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Date With Daddy

BubbleShare: Share photos - eco-friendly toys

Mark took Leandra on a Valentines date to the Disney on Ice Princess Wishes. Leandra was surpised by their date and was a very gigglely girl. I woke her up from her nap and told her that her daddy was going to take her on a Valentines date and she needed to get dressed up but I didn't tell her where he would be taking her. ( I wanted her to eat her dinner first) During dinner a comercial for the Ice Show came on. Mark asked Leandra if she would like to go to the show.( She had seen the comercial many times but had never dared to ask if we would take her.) With a very big smile she nodded yes... then he said that is where I am taking you tonight. Leandra didn't say anything at first she just had a dumb-founded look. Then she replied I never thought you would do that for me. When Mark and Leandra returned from their date Leandra said " Daddy treated me like a princess he carried me from the car and back to the car" And I said "That is how a date show always treat you like a princess." And then the next morning she told me that she dreamed that she was sleeping beauty and now she wants to be a Mommy Doctor, Skating Sleeping Beauty when she grows up.

1 comment :

Mr. Iverson said...

Very Cute! Good job, Dad!

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers