
I just found out that a friend I had in High School died of cancer. I found every thing out too late. I didn't get to go to the memorial service. But what I regret most of all is that I didn't get to share with her about God's wonderful gift of Salvation. I regret not sharing it with her before we lost touch. I knew Erin during a time in my life that I wasn't really living like I should have been. I failed at showing her who Christ was when I had the chance. I don't know maybe someone stepped in and did what I should have before she passed. I hope so. But don't be like me don't wait! Don't wait another day to share the hope you have in Christ. Don't wait to let someone know what they mean to you. Don't wait to get back in touch with someone you've lost touch with. Call them today!!All of my best memories from my time at Elk Grove High have Erin in them. She was a great person to be around and talk to. She had the best smile and I loved laughing with her. I am sad to know that I won't see her on this earth again and I can only hope someone share God's gift of love through the sacrifice of his son with her so I can see her again.






No comments :
Post a Comment