Tuesday, July 03, 2007

June in Rear-View

With the month of June already behind us and July in fast word. I thought I'd do a little looking back over the month of June since there were few things I didn't get to post. We had a wonderful time with Mark's sister Karie and her family. We went to Marine World, had some fun play dates, our first annual Cousin's Birthday Party and took a great Family picture. Time went too fast. And we hope now that they are back in the USA that we will see them a few more times a year. Dan is applying to the FBI and we are praying God's will. He has passed phase 2 of the process and we are hope full he will make it through the final phase. Here are some picture of their visit.
Also in June My nephew Dexter turned 1. We went to the zoo on his birthday. And Larin (my sis) had me decorate his smash cake for his party. It was Banana's!


No comments :

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers