Saturday, September 15, 2007

Enjoying God's Creation

We had a very relaxing, refreshing time camping with Mark's parents and uncle at Wishon. It started out a little rocky but ended fabulous! The day we were supposed to leave Mark had a 24hr flu bug. It was a pretty bad one too. But he was determined to go on his long awaited vacation so we drove and made a few stops and arrived at Wishon Village at 1am Thursday morning. Our first day there Leandra spent the entire day practicing casting with her fishing poll. She is quite the little caster. Friday we took the party barge out on the water but the fish weren't biting. Later that day while looking up at the Stars Mark's mom asked Leandra what the best part of her day was. Leandra replied looking at the stars, Then Mark's mom asked what was the worst part of the day. Leandra replied I didn't catch a fish. When I ask Leandra what she was going to do with the fish if she caught one. She informed me that we would take it home to live in her swimming pool, until she was 5 and then she would cook it for everyone to eat. Saturday the 4 of us went off hiking. Leandra is a very good little hiker she really enjoyed climbing the rocks and playing in the creek. Mark and her also did a little fishing, but still no bites. Sunday Mark and I were able to do some more hiking. I have forgotten how much I love doing that stuff with him. We did a lot of it while we were dating and It brought back a lot of fun memories. Hopefully we can do more hiking in the future. Then after some naps Mark's parent, the girls, Mark and I went for a beautiful hike in the wilderness. The Trees were awesome, there was a breathe taking view on top of this rocky cliff and very peaceful meadow. Leandra fell hard 3 times but wasn't hurt too badly with any of them. And Jesslyn enjoyed eating about a Tonka truck load of dirt. It was so refreshing to take in God's beautiful creation. It made my heart rejoice that we have such an awesome creator.





Jesslyn Loves Dirt



Fisherwoman Leandra





The Hiking Crew



Amazing Valley View








Grandpa & the Vertical Rock














Grandma the creator of Rock Man





The Refreshing Creek

1 comment :

Eric and Julie Georgia said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I love the picture of Jesslyn!

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Leandra

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jesslyn

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers